Just as your company has a long-term business plan that identifies your purpose, your goals, and your key priorities (and if you don’t, you should!), so too must you have a focused public relations plan. Strategic planning is a key strength of Eicher Communications. We work closely with your executive and marketing teams to get a clear understanding of your goals so that we can develop the public relations strategies that will help you best achieve them.
- How do you want your company and its products/services to be perceived?
- Who are the various audiences that influence and make the buying decision?
- How do they gather information?
- What are the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to your company and each of its products?
- What’s the current market atmosphere?
- What future trends are on the horizon?
Questions like these are what you can expect to hear from us as we begin working with you, because we believe the strategic planning process is crucial to the success of your program. The information we gather leads us to develop strategies and action plans that focus people and achieve results.