This part-time, contract position is perfect for an experienced public relations professional who wants to be part of a small, powerhouse team of seasoned professionals who set their own hours and work from the comfort of their own homes.
Eicher Communications is a virtual public relations agency that specializes in the K-12 education technology market. We provide strategic counseling, planning, and tactical implementation of B2B public relations programs for companies that sell their products and services to educators, administrators, and K-12 school districts.
The position will focus on developing and maintaining a database of opportunities for editorial and native content placements for Clients. Candidate will assist as needed with content development and placement, develop meaningful KPIs and metrics for placements, and manage posting/promoting of placements via social media platforms.
- Exceptional writer, editor, and all-around communicator
- Strong knowledge of AP Style
- Experience using Hootsuite, and/or other similar platforms
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Strong experience with social media as evidenced by prior management of social media accounts for a business or organization
- Motivated, self-driven, detailed oriented, organized and ability to thrive in a virtual-agency setting
- Minimum 5-7+ years of full-time experience in a similar position/role
Desired but not required:
- Previous experience with B2B PR campaigns
- Experience in, or exposure to, companies or organizations in the K-12 education market.
Interested? Contact us directly here.